Chandler Macleod is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Technician for an immediate start on a part time assignment based in Gepps Cross with a well-known national company
Responsibilities & duties:
- Contribute to activities relating to achieving company objectives (customer satisfaction and profitability).
- Provide leadership to the Projects Team from a production development and capability perspective.
- Provide training and base technical expertise to the Projects Team.
- Manage development, manufacture and maintenance of installation equipment.
- Responsible for development and management of quality systems and processes relating to Project Team activities
- Meet budgeted financial and operational outcomes
- Comply with and ensure company Safety, Environmental and Quality policies are followed.
Skills & qualifications:
- Must have a quality systems approach and experience.
- Tertiary qualifications / hands on experience in the mechanical and/ or civil engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated ability to participate and contribute within a team.
- Project Management and Team leadership skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful applicant will enjoy fantastic working conditions and a competitive pay rate.
If you believe you have what it takes to make this position your own then please follow the prompt and apply now.