Chandler Macleod are currently seeking applicants who have a strong background as a Quality Assurance Technician within the Automotive Industry. The successful applicant will be working as an Inspector of the Kenworth product in various stages of assembly to ensure adherence to QA criteria, Corporate Standards and Australian Design Rules.
PACCAR is located in Bayswater which is in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, and is a large manufacturing facility of the KENWORTH and DAF Trucks which are hand built on a large production line. Quality is paramount every step of the way to ensure that the trucks are built not only to standard but to ensure that they are of the upmost quality as is to be expected in a Kenworth.
Qualities that we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Quality Assurance experience within the Automotive manufacturing industry
- A solid knowledge of the Corporate Standards and Australian Design Rules
- Physical agility to be able to climb ladders to quality check quality top to bottom
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to be able to deal with all departments along the production line and report on Quality
- Strong team player who can work in a dynamic and diverse work environment
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Reliability - you are part of a team that will rely on you to not let them down.
You will also be required to supply recent phone references and participate in a pre-employment medical prior to commencement which will include a drug/alcohol testing.
Typical Hours of work:
Day and Afternoon Shift is available, earliest start is 7:00am.
This is a casual position for 6 months with full time hours.
Applications are being taken now, please don't delay, we will review your application and contact you to discuss your application, should your experience meet the requirements of the role.
Trades & Labour
Trades & Labour
- AU$30 - AU$38 per hour