Tailoring their compassionate and evidence-based treatment to individual client needs, The Willow Tree Clinic is a well-established clinic who work with a variety of clients, including, children, adolescents, adults and families.
Located in Charlestown, you will be supported to assist clients in achieving their therapeutic goals by providing both face-to-face and Telehealth services.
The Willow Tree Clinic offer an established client base, waiting list and referrers with an excellent reputation within the local community. Providing an opportunity for an exciting, diverse and challenging role, The Willow Tree Clinic provide services through Medicare, NDIS, Worker's Compensation and Fee for Service.
The Successful Applicant will possess:
- Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist;
- One-year experience as a Registered Psychologist;
- Ability to obtain a Medicare provider number;
- A current ABN or the ability to obtain an ABN;
- Hold the relevant insurances (i.e., Professional Indemnity Insurance, Worker's compensation);
- Capacity to build effective therapeutic relationships;
- Knowledge of a variety of therapy modalities;
- Experience administering a range of psychometric assessments;
- Ability to respond effectively to a range of presenting issues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously; and
- Holds a current Working with Children's Check, NSW Police Check and First Aid Certificate.
It will be seen as highly desirable that applicants also possess prior experience providing Behaviour Support services, services to NDIS participants or working with children, adolescents, adults and families.
For a confidential discussion or to obtain more information, please contact Sharni Campbell at email@example.com or 02 4978 7740.
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Surry Hills, New South Wales
- Up to AU$520 per day + Superannuation