As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a 12 month fixed term position for a large company.
- Super on all hours
- Based in Bently
- 12 month fixed term position
- 17% superannuation
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of an assigned project/s under the guidance of the Project Lead. The Project Coordinator may operate alone or within a team and ensures the project is effectively initiated and that quality control, scope and schedules are monitored and adhered to. The role will also provide executive level administrative support to the Associate Provost, including stakeholder engagement, developing briefing papers and complex reports, an
- Coordinate activities related to assigned projects, using appropriate project management methodology and systems, to achieve the defined project outcomes.
- Liaise with relevant partners and stakeholders and work with them to identify project deliverables and define clear objectives and appropriate project outcomes.
- Manage and coordinate project work plans, time lines, implementation and evaluation methods.
- Develop relevant business case and project initiation documentation (PID) as required, including timelines, implementation and evaluation methods and communication strategies.
- Coordinate resources associated with the delivery of assigned projects, monitor projects costs and provide updates and reports to the Project Lead, as required.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and provide progress update reports to ensure schedules are being met.
- Identify impacts and risks associated with the project and report on and manage these.
- Write and prepare project reports and related documentation.
- Initiate appropriate action as required to resolve any issues affecting project delivery.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and convene focus groups plan and coordinate project events.
- Monitor and report on progress and performance against project schedules and performance indicators.
- Monitor and evaluate project milestones and undertake post-implementation reviews.
- Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above.
Requirements for the position:
- Completion of a relevant degree with considerable relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to coordinate and implement project plans to achieve desired outcomes within resourcing constraints.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people and with cross cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrated high level written communication skills with the ability to construct clear and concise project reports.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often competing tasks with attention to accuracy and detail within deadlines.
- Proven ability to work well in a team, including respecting difference, leading and supporting others, accepting direction, and working to group goals.
- Demonstrated effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills particularly with experience in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Previous experience in a tertiary environment.
- Criminal record check in accordance with the University's Criminal Record Screening Procedure.
- Ah hoc Interstate and/or overseas travel may be required.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
- Up to AU$800 per day + Super
- Up to AU$58.5 per hour
- AU$35 - AU$40 per hour
- AU$35 - AU$40 per hour
- Melbourne CBD
- AU$140000 - AU$144000 per annum + + Super
- Sydney CBD
- AU$300 - AU$400 per day + Super
- Up to AU$53.63 per hour + Super
- Up to AU$58.5 per hour + Super
- Coffs Harbour