As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing the potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a Procurement Officer on an initial contract until April 2020, with potential extensions.
- Experience in Procurement including the development of open approaches to the market, panel RFQs and limited tender RFQs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Commonwealth procurement requirements, and procurement related policy;
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation, policies and procedures in a procurement and finance setting;
- Experience in assessing and managing conflicting priorities, working quickly and accurately to deliver procurement outcomes in a busy service environment
- Experience using Tech One would be highly regarded;
- Procurement qualifications would be highly regarded;
- Willingness to assist other areas of the Finance Team and the Corporate Management Group, if required; and
- Commitment to APS values
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Neville Smith on 02 6268 9916 or 0402 202 721 / Neville.Smith@Chandlermacleod.com for further discussions.
IT & Digital
- New South Wales
- AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum
- Full Time
IT & Digital