Are you an experienced Poly Welder seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced Poly Welder to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive pay rates
- 8/6 roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience within a mining operation environment
- Poly welding ticket (with stamp) LP/HP fusion welding, experience on McElroy/Dixon machines (butt welding, electrofusion)
- Current chainsaw ticket
- Welding and installation of HDPE piping up to DN710 and associated equipment (valve banks etc)
- Good knowledge of QA/QC requirements
- Current Open drivers' licence
- Current work rights in Australia
- LR drivers' licence
- Excavator ticket (RII)
- Telehandler (can be forklift/CN combo)
- IT/Loader Ticket
- Experience with extrusion poly welding would be an advantage
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!