As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our client is seeking to engage a Plumber on a Permanent, Full Time position.
Candidate should have the following requirements for the position:
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role and be able to talk through examples of leadership within a team or leading a team;
- Drivers licence;
- Truck licence (desirable);
- Chemical Certificate (desirable);
- Industrial White card;
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate (desirable);
After Hours Plumbing
- On call roster 26 weeks of year
- Available to attend to after hours plumbing issues on the business
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". One of our consultant will reach out. Alternatively, you can call Fiona Bell on 02 6268 9931 or email Fiona.Bell@chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.