CAMP PLUMBERS WANTED
We are currently seeking experienced Camp Plumbers for roles with BHP, a leader in Iron Ore. The role presents ongoing opportunity and will be FIFO from Perth on a 8/6 or 7/7 Roster.
You will be rewarded with:
- Up to $52.00 per hour
- 8/6 or 7/7 Roster
- 10% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience within a mining operation camp environment
- Plumbing and Gas Fitting License
- Completed First Aid Course: Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Valid tickets/training, including Working at Heights, Gas Testing and Work in a Confined Space
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment
- Current work rights in Australia
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current WA Drivers License
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
*Please only apply if you are currently living in Western Australia*
*Only Successful Candidates will be contacted*