Are you an experienced plumber seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced plumber to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site for a short term contract.
You will be rewarded with:
- 8:6 roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Candidates must also be able to:
- Provide a copy of their Plumbing Qualifications
- Be available from Early December
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Trades & Labour
Trades & Labour
- Western Australia
- Full Time