Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
One of our clients, a leading company in West Perth, is seeking the services of an experienced Payroll Analyst to join the Chandler Macleod Team based at their offices for a period of 8-12 weeks on a Monday - Friday Roster. The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for the analysing and actioning of Superannuation Payments across the temporary workforce.
The purpose of this role is to strategically analyse Superannuation Payments, ensuring legal compliance throughout the organisation
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Perth based role
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have the following work experience:
- Experience of payroll within a large complex organisation
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation & month end processes
- Experience working within a high-volume payroll function
- Working collaboratively within a close-knit team
The successful candidate will be required to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen and provide a current WA Drivers Licence and Australian working rights.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!