Payments Officers - National Government Agency
This leading Government agency supports those in need and provides tools for Australians with Disabilities to achieve their goals. Their work has an impact on a significant area in the social sector, and you can be a part of the difference that they make in this role.
What will your duties include?
- Develop a thorough understanding of payment policies and processes
- Identify the cause of payment issues and engage with a variety of stakeholders to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Investigate and track complaints and disputed claims
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Work within a team and ensure consistent approaches to issues resolution
- Work autonomously and meet set deadlines
- Promote workplace practices consistent with Agency policy and in accordance with Australian Public Service values
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and Agency guidelines and regulations
- Have an ability to develop procedural and technical expertise in relation to claims and plan funding management
- Meet agreed key performance indicators
- Have sound analytical skills and provide accurate and objective advice to Team Leader and peers
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Other duties as required.
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong customer service skills
- Track record of focusing on problem solving to ensure customer needs are met
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain networks within
How to apply?
You MUST be an Australian Citizen, NZ Citizen or Aus Perm Resident to apply
Please click APPLY to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role.