Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the Federal, NSW and local Government and has partnered with these Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
At Chandler Macleod our mission is to recruit using the BestFit™ methodology which is tailored to providing the most suitable candidate for every position at every level for every Government Department and Agency.
Chandler Macleod is currently recruiting for an experienced Participant Support Officer to join a leading Federal Government agency. This is an Immediate start with a contract term of 12 months.
Job Title: APS3 Participant Support Officer
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12 months
Pay Rate: $36.27 per hour + Super
Location: Lavington, NSW
The APS3 Participant Support Officer is a team membership position and is responsible for setting priorities and managing work flow for their role and producing work that is subject to regular monitoring by more senior positions within their management structure.
The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
The position may have a public contact role and may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks as per the Agency-specific Act.
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the Agency's Business systems.
To succeed in this role, you will be a team player, highly organised and motivated with a demonstrated ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines. Further to this, to be considered for the role you will also need:
- Working with Children's Check
- Knowledge of computer/software applications - Microsoft Office computer based work
- The ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and associated business applications
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen and if successful will need to undergo x2 reference checks and a hold a current Baseline clearance or be willing to obtain one,
If you are interested in the position the please click on the APPLY BELOW button or alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com
- Up to AU$32.67 per hour
- Full Time
- Box Hill
- Up to AU$53 per hour
- Surry Hills
- AU$51 - AU$58.50 per hour + plus super
- Box Hill
- Up to AU$58 per hour
- Up to AU$53.63 per hour + super
- Up to AU$58.5 per hour + Super
- Up to AU$58.50 per hour + Super
- Up to AU$58.50 per hour + super
- Up to AU$42.54 per hour + super
- Adelaide CBD