Paraplanner/Associate - HNW / Wholesale Clients
About the Company:
Our client is National leading investment advice firm focused on providing tailored investment advice to all clients. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
The role is to provide quality support to investment advisers. This role will be focused on HNW and Wholesale clients. You will be supporting advisers across all asset classes. The ideal candidate will have completed relevant education requirements and have experience working within this space.
- Develop accurate and succinct holistic Statements of Advice across all asset classes
- Work with HNW and wholesale clients
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
Skills & Experience:
- MUST have experience with XPLAN
- Experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
- Experience working within a centralised paraplanning team is desirable
- Must be degree qualified
- 3+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Manoj Mk on 0292698869 or email Manoj.MK@chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.