- Full-time - 6 months contract (possible extension)
- Flexible working options
- Immediate Start
- $110k - $120k inc. Super
With over 1,000 internal employees and 20,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region's largest employers - so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today's career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to support the Legal and Secretarial team for a large Energy provider.
Reporting to the Lead Counsel, this role is an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a high performing and collaborative Legal and Company Secretarial team in providing services to various divisions.
Working closely with lawyers and internal team members, you will be working full-time on a 6 months contract with a possibility to potentially extend.
- Assisting in the management of claims
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation for board meetings
- Provide a high quality of administrative support to the Legal and Company Secretarial team
- Effectively manage litigation, disputes and claims in consultation with lawyers
- Accurately prepare a variety of commercial contracts
- Minimum of 4 years Paralegal or in-house legal administration experience
- Experience in supporting Senior lawyers is highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve claims, disputes and litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Word processing/documentation production skills are essential
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively and to seek guidance when needed.
- Must be a team player with a highly adaptable and collaborative working style that will align with a high functioning legal department
To be successful for this role you MUST have full working rights to work in Australia.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you - please apply now!
How to apply:
Please click 'APPLY" to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role. You can also send in your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org