Chandler Macleod has fantastic opportunities available working for one of Australia's food manufacturers in Dandenong South. Due to growth within the business, we are seeking pick packers to join the Warehousing Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced Pick Packers
- Lifting up to 20kg
- Ability to be accurate when picking orders.
You will be working in a fast-paced warehousing environment, you will be required to pick orders according to customer requirements. There will be a lifting and bending component to the role. You will be required to move around the facility both on foot and potentially also on transporters, this role involves lots of manual lifting up to 15kgs, so you will need to be physically fit and able to work consistently well in a busy warehousing environment.
Qualities that we are looking for:
- Strong team player who can work in a dynamic and diverse work environment
- Excellent work ethic and initiative
- Have a conscientious attitude towards Safety in the Workplace
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good physical fitness - you will be on your feet all day & lifting up to 15kgs
- Reliable and Punctual
Shifts vary throughout the week - Day shift roles starting from $25 per hour
Shift start times vary, you could be required at 6:00am or 11:00am however most shifts do start at 2:00pm and typically run for 8 hours
Successful applicants shall be required to attend an onsite safety induction, various online inductions and pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Coffs Harbour
- Full Time
- Full Time