As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage a Outreach Program Coordinator on a contract until for 12 months, with potential extension based in Darwin.
In accordance with the principles of workplace diversity, work health and safety, participative work practices, Australian Public Service (APS) values and APS Employment Principles, the Outreach Program Coordinator will:
Collaboratively manage and coordinate the state's Outreach Program through liaison and negotiation with management and staff through;
- Contribution to the continuous quality improvement of the Outreach Program at both state and national levels
- Coordination and participation in the selection, orientation and resourcing of suitably qualified and experienced outreach counsellors in line with policy
- Facilitation of the delivery of high quality clinical outreach services for eligible clients in rural and outer metropolitan areas in conjunction with other staff by;
- ensuring referrals are appropriate, timely, and accompanied by relevant written client and administrative documentation
- applying quality assurance procedures to ensure all aspects of outreach counsellors' clinical practice, reporting and invoicing meet contractual requirements
- providing information, debriefing and support, but not clinical supervision, to contracted service providers as appropriate
- ensuring staff with outreach area coordination and/or administrative responsibilities are informed of national and state policy and procedure updates
- further development, maintenance and management of a database of contracted counsellors.
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications must be that of a psychologist or accredited metal health social worker.
- Qualified psychologists must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Mental health accredited social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencing in the position.
- Both psychologists and mental health social workers must have extensive clinical and relevant management experience.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Jennifer Lynch 08 9217 0571/ email@example.com
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Up to AU$60 per hour + Superannuation
- Up to AU$61 per hour
- Muswellbrook, New South Wales
- Full Time
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- New South Wales
- Up to AU$65 per hour + Superannuation