Chandler Macleod is seeking Order pickers for an immediate start for on-call work at one of our clients located in Dry Creek. Our client is a well known National company within the Food Production industry.
About the role:
Numerous on-call casual positions available for the right candidates on late morning & afternoon shift. Site specific training will be provided for the successful applicant who best fits the following skills and experience.
- pick/pack of bakery products
- Manual lifting up to 20kgs
- General Stores duties
- Take direction from the shift supervisor and work in a team environment
Skills & Experience:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Previous pick/pack experience a bonus
- Be self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Be capable of working at a constant and physical pace
- Immediate start
- Available between 10am - 9pm
- Penalty rates paid for Saturday or Sunday
- Good working conditions and work/life balance
Applicants must be prepared to undergo a full pre-employment medical, and drug & alcohol screening.
How to apply:
If you want an opportunity to join this great team and available for an immediate start, please click APPLY NOW to upload your resume.