We are seeking a self-motivated and customer-centric Onsite Account Manager, situated at a Solar Farm, to deliver a large scale recruitment project.
Chandler Macleod is Australasia's leading provider of integrated people services, working with our clients and partners to unleash the potential of our people. We make life easier for our clients, putting their needs at the heart of what we do as we live by our values of empowerment, ownership, respect and doing the right thing. We're entrepreneurial by adopting a pragmatic commercial mindset, we're agile in responding to change and we're resilient in the face of setbacks. We're connectors who collaborate and build relationships and we influence by communicating with impact.
Our business is seeking a self-motivated and customer-centric Onsite Account Manager, situated near Temora, to deliver a large scale, ground-breaking recruitment project. This exciting partnership is an opportunity to showcase your outstanding project recruitment and account management skills while representing Chandler Macleod with this future-focused energy solutions business.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the onboarding of candidates
- Daily safety management and communication onsite; including incident investigations and toolbox talks
- Employee Performance management
- Industrial Relations investigations and resolutions
- Performance/attendance management
- Maintain and utilise recruitment systems
- Provide a level of reporting as required
- Managing of PPE
- Ensure all aspects of the recruitment process comply with relevant employment legislation
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Significant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed understanding of system and process
- Safety Management and Industrial Relations experience
- Strong customer focus with proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Proven collaborative style with an ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels with the organisation
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
We pride ourselves on providing quality, value-added solutions for our clients and your committed customer-centric approach will ensure your success.
If you feel you have the right attitude and skills to work with us in delivering superior solutions to our client, we would be delighted to talk to you.
Don't miss this great opportunity and click 'APPLY' below making sure you provide us with an updated resume including your current residential address.
- AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Commission + Benefits
- Full Time
- AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + super
- Full Time
- Full Time