Are you a Health & Safety professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who is seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a renowned organisation within the resources sector, to secure the services of an experienced professional to perform the role of Occupational Hygiene Technician. This assignment is on a part-time basis, located in Kwinana. Additional hours are available if you have audiometric and lung function testing certification.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Occupational hygiene monitoring (includes dust and noise)
- Uploading results & investigating exceedances, and providing feedback to work groups
- Coordinating/ overseeing fit testing and health surveillance compliance
- Coordinating/ overseeing Audio and spirometry
- Equipment maintenance and calibration & uploading of certs & additional information into the database
- Conducting a monthly ventilation inspection
- Conducting exceedance investigations
- Deliver hygiene toolbox talks as directed by Health & Hygiene Principal
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your previous experience alongside a fabulous and friendly working environment, within a well-known and highly esteemed organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following work experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in mining/refineries
- Experience with Cority (formerly Medgate) and DMIRS Safety Regulation Safety (SRS)
Ideal candidates must also hold the following prerequisites:
- Registered ventilation technician with DMIRS
- Noise Officer Certification (desirable)
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!