Are you an experienced Maintenance Planner located in Perth or Port Hedland seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
Chandler Macleod are very proud to be supporting Fortescue Metals Group with the sourcing of an experienced NPI Planner to develop and maintain integrated maintenance plans and schedules such that maintenance and operational teams can execute appropriate maintenance. To develop and maintain work packs that enables the above to occur. To issue regular reports in line with business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Trade qualification desirable.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in a port/rail/mobile maintenance environment
- Minimum 2 year planning / scheduling experience
- Preferred experience in one of the following areas:
the maintenance of balance machines, car dumpers, marine structures, mobile plant, locomotives, railway equipment and infrastructure
- Strong understanding of maintenance planning principles
- Root cause analysis and reliability centered maintenance analysis techniques (desirable)
- Working with current legislation relevant to the Mining and/ or Rail Industry
- Strong understanding of maintenance Work Management processes.
You will also need to have:
- Time management skills
- Understanding and commitment of health & safety management methods
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Analytical ability
- Sound organisational, communicational and presentation skills
- Leadership/Supervision of technical trades and operational personnel
- Maintenance Planning or Scheduling
- Application and use of CMMS maintenance management systems (i.e. JDE, SAP, MIMS)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Contractor management/ engagement
- Tertiary level qualification
- Trade qualification in related field desirable
- Completion of leadership training modules desirable
You will proactively demonstrate your commitment to safety by using your experience and judgement to ensure you, and your crew, operate in a safe working manner at all times. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, together with your positive mindset in dealing with work and people, will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate professionalism, reliability and medical fitness.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!