We are currently seeking a Night Caretaker for upcoming work in the Coffs Harbour region.
The objective of the position is the Provision of a professionally maintained, safe and secure environment for patrons, staff and assets.
The Night Caretaker commences work at 4:00 pm - 10:30 pm, is required to stay overnight in accommodation provided and can leave any time after 6:00 am the following morning.
The successful candidate needs to have handyman skills, excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills. We are seeking someone who goes that extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience. You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work weekends and public holidays.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Welcome new arrivals into the premises.
- Respond to all after-hours accommodation enquiries, bookings, payments, emergencies and guest requests, courteously, expediently and accurately.
- Assist receptionists with end of day process and accompany them to their vehicles at the end of their shifts.
- Maintain grounds and facilities to a high standard.
- Report any operational issues or concerns to the Operations Supervisor - Grounds, convey work requirements to relevant co-workers and management, and respond promptly to directions/requests made by staff.
- Liaise with tradesmen to coordinate after-hours work requirements.
- Operate plant ensuring compliance with Work Health and Safety Standards.
- Undertake passive security patrols, monitor the safety and security of all facilities and guests, and lock and secure the facilities.
- Communicate with Static Guards, Security Patrols and Police regarding any safety and security issues.
Current Class C Drivers Licence (Manual).
Current First Aid Certificate
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer service, negotiation, public relations and organisational skills
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- General knowledge relating to building maintenance, swimming pool equipment and operations
- Ability to manage risk in accordance with WHS legislation
Sound Like YOU?
Please upload your resume via the APPLY NOW Link or call Jo Ellerman on 02 6659 2031 for a confidential chat.
- Hunter, New South Wales