Chandler Macleod are currently seeking a Home Loan Manager to work alongside a customer centric, experienced & driven Principal. In this role you will work within a supportive, small team environment, who promote company sponsored retreats.
Being a high-profile brand, this office generates one of the highest numbers of leads in NSW and as such, you will be responsible for building & nurturing relationships with clients and supporting them through the end to end home loan process.
Being rewarded with an attractive salary base and uncapped earning potential, our client is seeking an experience lending professional to join their close knit team in a permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Key accountabilities will include to ensure:
- timely customer interview/loan application completion
- ensuring that loan applications comply with responsible lending
- lead generation/building professional relationships
- contribution to business and marketing plans
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A high level of business acumen
- A passion for customer service
- Experience within a mortgage broking or lending role
- Certificate IV in Financial Services as a minimum
- Current member of the MFAA or FBA
To apply, please upload your covering letter and resume to APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sharni Campbell on 0435 757 869.