- Join an established mortgage business
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Sydney location
Working alongside the Principal, you will be responsible for the end to end home loan process from generating leads through to settlement. You will be supported by a well-regarded mortgage business that has an established client base and excellent reputation.
Key accountabilities will include:
- ensuring customer interviews and loan applications are completed in a timely manner
- certifying that loan applications comply with credit and responsible lending policy
- generating leads and building professional relationships
- contributing to business and marketing plans
To succeed in this role you will have: business acumen, a passion for helping people, a desire to succeed, experience in the mortgage industry (commercial lending experience would be ideal) and the initiative to seize opportunities and service residential and commercial leads. You will also possess IT Literacy skills (including exposure to aggregator CRM systems), very good interpersonal and communications skills, and an inherent customer service orientation.
Desired Qualifications will include:
- minimum of two years mortgage broking or non-bank lending experience
- Certificate IV in Financial Services as a minimum
- current Member of the MFAA or FBA
You will be rewarded with an uncapped earning potential, which includes an attractive base salary.
To apply, please upload your covering letter and resume to APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bill Armstrong on 0422 244 063.
Accounting & Finance
- New South Wales
- Attractive Package, Great Commission
- Full Time