As one of Australia's largest and leading human resource and consultancy agencies, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of supporting both people and companies to Unleash their potential. Chandler Macleod has partnered with a values based, customer-owned banking organisation with a dedicated and passionate team of people committed to deliver genuine personal service. This organisation is on the hunt for a highly capable, energetic, and proactive Mobile Lender to join the team in a full-time capacity.
Why the team needs you
You care about customer service and know how busy life gets! As the Mobile Lender your goal is to make the home lending experience that bit easier by being flexible to meet customers at a time and place that suits them best. Whether your customer is buying their first home, an investment property, refinancing or building, you will be there to deliver a seamless customer experience and help them achieve their financial goals as well as;
- Managing the customer lending experience from application through to settlement
- Financial Analysis of customer documentation to write and structure home loan applications
- Building and fostering trusted customer relationships and gaining an understanding of their holistic banking needs
- Flexibility to travel within your network
What you'll bring to the team.
With your strong ties to the local community, you will use your relationship management and business development skills to identify, acquire and develop new business and identify opportunities within existing customer portfolios and external business referrals as well as;
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- Proven experience in a home lending role where you have had to manage the end to end lending process and customer experience (desirable however not essential)
- Exceptional presentation, communication and attention to detail skills
- Proven history in meeting and exceeding sales and service targets/KPIs
- Ability to work remotely as part of a team
- A desire to be an advocate for the company brand and be willing to promote the brand through localised marketing events
- An unrestricted Drivers' License
- Tier 2 Accreditation
Why you'll want to join the team
There's life at work, and life outside of work - and they understand that.
By joining the team, you will evolve within a dynamic and welcoming organisation that makes serving the customers their primary mission. Committed to creating a satisfying and fulfilling working environment offering employee benefits and development opportunities that reward and help you perform to your potential and expand your experience and learning.
To help you live your best life through work, an extensive range of employee benefits are on offer,
- Work for a national multi-brand, customer-focused organisation
- Be part of our major strategic transformation with exciting opportunities for growth and development
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- An incentive scheme for exceptional performance
- Be supported with leadership and professional development
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary care giver, and three weeks for the non-primary care giver
- Generous discounts on home loans, personal loans, insurance and other banking products and services
- Up to two week's additional purchased leave per year
- Two day's paid volunteer leave each year to use with a community partner of your choice
- An Employee Assistance Program
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, or a copy of the position description, please call Jo Ellerman for a confidential discussion on 0406421719, (02) 66919106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org