Are you an experienced Metallurgical Technician seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced Metallurgical Technician to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
The main duties of this role include:
- Regular plant sampling around dry and wet sections of CC OPF's
- Data Entry and dispatch of samples to MAL.
- Project sample collection & preparation (Dry Screening, Rotary Splitting, Riffling, ROTAPS, Wet Screening, Moisture Determination, Chemical Analysis Prep etc.)
- Provide technical support to the processing team
- Developing and enriching mini-business units (MBU) and implementation of 5s ideology.
- Support work for the Process Engineering Team (e.g.: panel collection & deliveries, belt cut support crew, thickener quality observation, screen integrity spot checks, feed sample collection, settling test work, plant water quality monitoring).
- Actively consulting and implementing continuous improvement in workflow processes and strategies
- Ensuring test plans are carried out in line with the company requirements
- Coordinate and execute test work as instructed by Metallurgists
- Ensure daily pre-start checks & calibrations are completed
- Correctly logging and monitoring test work
- Maintain high emphasis on QHSE
You will be rewarded with:
- $40.00 - $56.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- 2/1 roster
- 10% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- 12 months experience as a metallurgist technician in the mining field
- A high commitment to safety and strive to achieve zero harm
- Knowledge of production and maintenance strategies for large scale processing plants
- Knowledge of dry and we mineral plant processing
- Knowledge of metallurgical testing methods and lab operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Candidates must also be able to:
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!