As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
Chandler Macleod is working with a large manufacturing company who currently have an employment opportunity for a Merchandiser, for a temporary ongoing position located Southern River, Kardinya and Melville areas to start as soon as possible. This position is part time, 24 hours per week across 6 days, 4 hours per day with a 6.00am start.
The purpose of this role is to support the Superintendent with training to ensure the safe and timely achievement of the companies performance targets by coordinating all Training requirements for staff.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that stores, shelves or websites are stocked with the right types and quantities of products
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in store
- Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products
- Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
- Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Must be self-motivated & have the ability to work autonomously
- Strict adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Be available for early morning starts and be flexible in your availability ( Coverage / additional work as required )
- Must have a current state Drivers license and reliable car
- High attention to detail and strong planning skills
If this is a role for you please 'apply now'