Positions available in
- Preston, Coburg & Northcote
- Melbourne CBD
- South & Port Melbourne
We are seeking a motivated individuals for a casual merchandising roles!
This role is with our number one bakery product manufacturer Tip Top Bakeries and involves split shifts over a 7 day roster.
Morning shifts start at approximately at 6:00am - 9:00am (or later if required) and afternoon shift starts at approximately 12:00pm - 3:00pm (please note these hours may vary depending on the day-to-day needs)
$28.87 per hour (Ordinary)
$40.42 per hour (Saturdays)
$51.97 per hour (Sundays)
+ Travel allowance of 0.80c per kilometre travelled between stores
This role is for an immediate start and applications will be screened daily therefore it is best to apply ASAP as these positions can fill quickly, please read the advertisement in its entirety before applying.
The successful candidate will be employed by Chandler Macleod and to our valued client on an ongoing casual basis with the potential to move to a permanent role with our client in future.
Who are we looking for?
- Have your own car and license
- Flexibility is a must, be able to work varying shifts/days including weekends where required
- Have a good work ethic
- Must be physically fit and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Able to start ASAP
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Must have Birth Certificate/Passport or able to complete a Visa Check
What will you be required to do?
- Attend local Supermarkets to manage stock of our valued client
- Work to a planogram
- Remove any damaged or expired stock
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of stock
- Checking use by dates
- Rotating stock
- Updating paperwork
- Filling shelves with fresh products such as bread and crumpets
What do we offer?
- A flexible casual position on an ongoing basis
- Opportunity for some to work close to home
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Face to Face training (please note this training can take place at other stores near your area)
Are Merchandisers required to pick up/deliver stock to the stores?
No - Stock is delivered to the store by freight, Merchandisers can find the stock in store on their shifts.
What is the pay cycle?
Chandler Macleod Casuals are paid weekly on a Wednesday for the previous weeks work.
Is this a casual role only?
Yes - This is a casual role and thus leave entitlements are not included.
What is the uniform for this role?
Black shirt, Black pants and Black enclosed shoes are required and must be self-provided and must not have any clear labels, branding or pictures on the clothing.
Chandler Macleod supply a Hi Vis Vest and top to wear whilst on site.
I do not have a license/car - Can I still apply?
Unfortunately not, it is a requirement that you have your own license and car for this role as there are time deadlines to meet between stores.
Where can I find out more information on Chandler Macleod?
You can find out more information on our dedicated company and staff at https://www.chandlermacleod.com/about
Please apply online now, or alternatively email your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Trades & Labour
- Part Time
Trades & Labour
- Part Time