We have an exciting 6 month APS4 opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a Midland government team.
Work for an inclusive organisation who makes a difference every day.
About the Team
The Member and Senator Contact Officers (MaSCO) network provides timely and accurate information to:
- Members of Parliament (MP)
- State and Territory Disability Ministers
- Shadow Disability Ministers.
The MaSCO Program provides a primary contact point for all parliamentarians to seek information and receive referred constituent issues and complaints.
The program builds the capacity of parliamentarians and their staff to answer questions. It provides the organisation with an insight and opportunity to resolve emerging and ongoing concerns of parliamentarians.
About the Role
The APS4 Member and Senator Contact Officer (MaSCO) is a team membership position and is accountable for organising their workflow and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility.
The role will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders. It will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters and resolve moderately complex to complex enquiries.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing the team email inbox and recording complaints in business systems.
- Contacting relevant stakeholders to confirm receipt of referred complaints and gather relevant information.
- Summarising the information gathered and assign the case to a team member to resolve.
- Maintaining professional relationships with other Agency teams.
- Contributing to the process and practices of the team and ensure the records in the team are accurate and current.
- Assisting with escalation of complaints in accordance with established Agency complaint handling processes.
- Undertaking other tasks as required by the Director and NDIA Executives.
Please see below a list of the main physical and psychological work environment characteristics that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this role.
- working in a team environment
- managing demanding and changing workloads and competing priorities
- working alone
- operating a telephone/computer
- computer/screen based work
- attending meetings for extended periods
- working in different geographical location
- dealing with confronting and complex situations and information
- dealing with challenging conversations and behaviours
- providing empathy
Information Technology and Security
- computer/software applications - Microsoft office computer based work
- ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and associated business applications
- Up to AU$51.50 per hour + Super (9.5%)
- Full Time
- Up to AU$32 per hour + Super 9.5%
- Murray Bridge
- Midland, Western Australia
- Up to AU$35 per hour + Super 9.5%
- Full Time
- AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + Super (9.5%)
- Up to AU$51.5 per hour + Super (9.5%)
- Up to AU$42.50 per hour + super