We are currently seeking a Medical Receptionist for a short-term contract based in Grafton. The ideal candidate will enjoy assisting people, be a multi-tasker and effective communicator.
This role is fast paced and encompasses medical reception duties including phone and face-to-face enquiries; booking and confirming appointments using Best Practice software.
- Experience in medical practice reception
- Experience in office procedures and administration duties
- Ability to liaise with General Practitioners, allied health and community support services
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Time management and organisational skills and proven capacity to prioritise work commitments
- A willingness and enthusiasm to gain new skills and a passion to work with youth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of people and professionals
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and database applications
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Ability and commitment to continuous learning
- Strong work ethic
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing work environments and requirements
- Reliable and results focussed
Sound Like You?
Please upload your resume via the 'apply now' link or call Kate, on 02 6659 2025, for a confidential discussion