Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognised recruitment organisation and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a major client in Hanwood NSW, reputed for exciting job opportunities and who are leaders in producing poultry products. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate and involves working on an afternoon shift.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the position of Maintenance Supervisor is primarily responsible for the budgeting, planning and allocation of jobs for all preventative and emergency maintenance.
You will also be involved in the procurement and installation of plant equipment, buildings and infrastructure associated with the operation of their Hanwood Site whilst ensuring all work on site adheres to safe operating standards and systems.
- Qualified mechanical tradesperson
- Knowledge of quality systems, WHS & EPA Regulations, HACCP procedures and understanding of how maintenance work could impact on the environment
To be successful you will possess the following skills and experience
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to effectively delegate and supervise staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to implement proactive maintenance programs
- Maintain high standards of work and behaviour
- Commitment to ensuring a safe work environment and active promotion of safe working practices
- Ability to analyse and prioritise maintenance response times
- Previous knowledge of maintaining machinery in the food industry
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to be decisive
Important: Due to bio-security reasons, candidates working with our client cannot have any form of pigs, poultry and/or birds at your place of residence.
For more information please contact the team at Chandler Macleod on 6762 9052, email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking on the link.