Chandler Macleod is partnering with candidates and clients alike to unleash their full potential. Successfully working with leading operations throughout Australia, the team at Chandler Macleod is actively sourcing and placing candidates in the right roles using our 'Best Fit Methods'
Our client has extensive operations across Australia and New Zealand, servicing growers as well as domestic and international grain markets. They operate in conjunction with the company's Australian and New Zealand grain marketing and trading business, Glencore Agriculture.
Maintenance CMMS Analyst - Permanent full time position, located in Parkside SA.
The Maintenance CMMS Analyst will have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. The ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive, contribute to a team environment through developing positive working relationships that are based on trust and integrity. Have commitment to service and performance excellence, the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and proactively manage stakeholders and conflicting priorities. Be able to take responsibility for achieving challenging personal professional goals, strive for excellence using reflective practices and the ability to prioritise tasks, use knowledge and initiative to problem solve promptly.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Create report from CMMS for management and executives
- Continual review and improvements to CMMS
- Identify business needs and integrate into CMMS for best outcomes
- Continual review of PM Program to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and timing
- Maximise CMMS functionality in line with business needs
- Develop maintenance reports and KPIs
- Training and mentoring of CMMS users
- Point of contact for Reliability Managers and maintenance personnel for CMMS
- Provide CMMS training
Food safety and quality management
- Contribute to the development of a food safety culture
- Adhere to processes and procedures, and directions in relation to food safety and quality management
- Report any identified food safety risks in a timely manner
- Comply with any role specific food safety and quality management requirements
Financial management and control
- Control user-level access authority in CMMS
- Set-up of new users/ new sites/ new PM routines and assets in CMMS
- Monitor quality and consistency of data input in CMMS
- Control CMMS Screen Configurations (lay-out changes, expose/ hide needed or unneeded fields)
- Extend application of CMMS into asset management in other business areas.
- Provide asset database information to all business areas
- Identify training requirements to move into RCM culture
- Create and provide management reports
- Monitor and report on KPIs for Reliability Managers, contractors and budgets
- Responsible for organising and coordinating meetings/ workshops and in charge of taking minutes
Skills and experience
- IT proficiency or experience
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated skills and experience in Process Management, preferably a Bachelor degree in Business Management or Process Management
- Sound Knowledge of various software programs, such as Excel (essential), Word, and Powerpoint
- Previous experience using CMMS is highly desirable
If you have the skills required and are available for an immediate start, please follow the "apply now" link below.
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
- AU$800 - AU$900 per day + super
IT & Digital
- New South Wales
- AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum
- Full Time