Ideally located half-way between Sydney and Brisbane on the New England highway, Tamworth is a major regional hub in north west NSW. "More than just City", it is where an enviable lifestyle is combined with outstanding education and employment opportunities and a strong economy underpinned by advanced manufacturing, agriculture, aviation, tourism, arts, and culture. Tamworth offers the rural appeal with many big city benefits and let's not forget the Tamworth Country Music Festival, which draws big-name international acts every year.
Ambitious Lawyer With 5 Years Post Admission Experience Wanted....
This is a full-time position, and the winning candidate will be a good communicator ready to interact with clients. Your confidence, organisational skills, proven attention to detail, punctuality, ability to cope under pressure, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to take ownership of matters will set you apart from the rest!
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years' post-qualification legal experience with a current Australian practicing certificate
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following: Property Law, Wills and Estates, Transaction Law, and litigation experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with transactional demands and competing priorities.
- Desire to mentor and lead.
- Adaptable and solutions-focused
- Experience in Firm Management procedures will also be beneficial.
- Be able to cope under pressure, and deal with the stresses of meeting daily, monthly and yearly financial budgets
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get the chance to grow and develop in this newly created role with a clear path of progression. In the next two years we are seeking a partner to take over the property, wills and estate, leasing, transactional law area of the firm, so this could be you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call / email Kristy on Kristy.firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 6659 2109