About Alcoa Australia:
Alcoa's Australian operations represent the world's largest integrated bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminium smelting and rolling system. Also operating the country's largest aluminium recycling plant, Alcoa adds value to Australia's local, state and national economies at every stage. Alcoa currently operates two bauxite mines within its Western Australian Mineral Lease. Alcoa mine sites, established in the early 1970s is located in the south west and is the world's largest bauxite mine, supplying bauxite ore to the Pinjarra and Kwinana and Wagerup Refineries.
We are currently looking for Laboratory Technicians for an immediate start on a short term basis.
- Analysis of refinery process samples.
- Provides analytical support to TDG projects.
- Data entry, verification and understanding the impact of results.
- Interpretation and communication of results with research staff and Project leader.
- Identifying and resolving laboratory problems.
- Calibration, maintenance and housekeeping of laboratory equipment and facilities.
These roles are temporary positions across several sites including; Kwinana refinery. Successful applicants will be comtacted.
To be considered you must have a minimum Certificate III or IV in Laboratory Techniques or previous Laboratory Technician experience and mining experience.
If you are interested in working for Alcoa on a short term basis, then please send through your current CV and cover letter for consideration.
Chandler Macleod and Alcoa are Equal Opportunity Employer's and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, including women and indigenous candidates.
If this role is for you please apply today!!!