One of our federal govt clients is looking for JUnior UCD Officers to join their team for an initial contract for 12 months + possible extension to be based in Macquarie Park . The candidate should be a strong team player, demonstrating flexibility and agility in meeting customers' needs and through supporting team members in delivering high quality UCD services. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment, where they are able to work under direction or independently. While the Junior UCD Officer should be result focused, they should also take an interest in ongoing refinement and improvement of procedures and processes to improve the longer term maturity of support activities and services.
Promote process improvement through identifying opportunities to streamline processes/solutions.
- Provide ad hoc support to Team Leaders in undertaking administrative and team related support tasks. Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of UCD processes and methodologies.
- Ability to demonstrate prior knowledge or learning in user research and service design methods and activities (including, but not limited to, user research, contextual inquiry, mapping of tasks, concept testing and other methodologies).
Support the team in setting up and defining UCD projects.
- Undertake specific qualitative and quantitative research tasks as directed.
- Setting up and supporting a range of UCD and research activities.
- Support creation of resources and artefacts related to UCD projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a support role within an ICT, corporate design or similar environment will be highly regarded.
- Well organised and demonstrates initiative when identifying and undertaking tasks.
- Experience working in a team environment where a strong customer focus exists.
- Experience using corporate systems such as SharePoint or SAP and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Holds a baseline clearance or has the ability to obtain a clearance upon commencement.
Please note that candidates need to be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply for this role as they will need to undergo baseline security clearance.