- Excellent hourly rate of $26-28 + super + uncapped commission and team incentives!
- Great Location - Wantirna South
- Temporary on-going contract
An opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Consultant to join one of our highly sought-after client based in Wantirna South for an on-going casual contract starting IMMEDIATELY!
Location - Wantirna South
Hours - Full-time hours Monday to Friday!
The primary responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to:
- Sales and Account Management - call existing and potential clients and develop relationships. Supply products to suit business requirements
- Outbound calling to Industry specific clients
- Processing orders
- Join in on regular skill and product training
- Meeting Phone Based & Monetary Company KPIs
- Minimum 6 months relevant Customer Service experience in similar environment
- Knowledge of the Lighting Industry is a bonus!
- Ability to hold fluent conversations on the phone
- Positivity is a must
- Confident, happy and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Seeking career in Sales
- Good IT skills
- Able to work in a team environment
To be considered for the role, you will have a similar of experience as Sales Consultant within a busy cooperative team environment. You will also be able to work independently with high level of responsibility. You will be confident and enthusiastic, with a strong positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you, please hit "Apply" today.
- Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
- Part Time
- Mackay, Queensland