As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. We are currently taking applications for an experienced IR/ER specialist, initially for a 6 month period in Perth CBD.
Working within a busy fast paced office, you will be responsible for supporting the IR/ER team throughout the business to maintain smooth business operations.
Your new role will involve:
- Responding to queries from line managers & employees to minimise impact on the business
- Partnering with key stakeholders throughout the business to deliver a constant message
- Case management of complex matters in relation to business/legislation changes
- Supporting the execution of disciplinary processes, in line with company and state regulations
- Experience working within the resources sector
- A recognized HR qualification
- Experience partnering with Senior Managers throughout complex organisations
- Ability to start at short notice
If you are interested in working with a leading name in the Perth Mining Sector, then please send through your current CV for consideration.
Chandler Macleod are Equal Opportunity Employer's and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, including women and indigenous candidates.
- Full Time
- Full Time
- AU$30 - AU$50 per hour
- Part Time
- Brisbane, Queensland
- AU$43 - AU$44 per hour