As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Chandler Macleod are seeking an experienced Inventory Planner for a permanent placement. This position is conveniently located in Beverley and on a Monday to Friday roster.
This role will work closely with the Supply Chain team to Plan and manage inventories across multiple sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage Inventory Levels
- Forecast Sales
- Manage Stocks in Multiple Locations
- Identify and communicate Gaps in Inventory
- Participate in Projects
- Drive Continuous Improvement within the Supply Chain
- Liaise with Multiple Departments
- Produce Reports
- Support Supply Chain
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good MRP/ERP and Excel experience, Pronto experience would be highly regarded but is not considered essential
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Analytical ability
- Working Knowledge of ERP /Pronto systems preferred - Not Essential
You will require high attention to detail, a sense of urgency, the ability to make clear and concise decisions within a framework, as well as working within a team to support team members to achieve common goals.
Please note: Successful applicants will be contacted only
If you have the skills required and you are available for an immediate start, please follow the "apply now" link below.