Chandler Macleod is currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified Inventory Controller for one of its major client sites in Melbourne's West - a leading meat manufacturer located in Truganina. Our client is the national leader in fresh meat products and boasts a state-of-the-art, fast paced operation, distributing meat and meat products across the country.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will support the Logistics department to maintain inventory accuracy across the site. You will interact with Operations, Transport, Customer Service & QA teams to ensure stock levels are correct and valued accordingly.
Most importantly you will process and monitor daily transactions and detect and fix discrepancies or variances. Your continuous improvement mindset will assist projects to manage inventory more effectively and efficiently.
What you will bring:
- Energetic, motivated and highly organised;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- The ability to make well considered decisions'
- Outstanding written personal and communication skills;
- Exceptional computer literacy across MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience within warehousing, transport or manufacturing preferably in foodservice.
Your duties will include:
- Process invoices into an internal system
- Match product descriptions and prices to purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers and the purchasing team regarding pricing/ invoices and statement reconciliations.
- Manage stock adjustments
You will work a rotating fortnightly roster of 3 x 12 hour shifts per week and you will be required to have availability to work every second weekend. In return, you will receive an attractive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity of a long and success career with a global manufacturing giant.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and do not want to miss out on a great opportunity - please APPLY NOW!