Our client is well known producer of premium poultry products who are experiencing tremendous growth at their Maitland plant. They are looking for an Inventory Controller to support and assist their local operation, also liaise with other regional sites for the movement of frozen poultry products.
About the role
Working in an administration support role, you will assist with the Inventory Reconciliation Process. This is an interesting administration and analytical role that would suit problem solvers & those who like numbers!
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing Inventory levels within budgetary guidelines
- Transferring product between Distribution facilities within Australia, to ensure the right product arrives in the right place at the right time!
- Weekly stocktake and coordinating the movement of product on site from various processing sections and distribution areas
We are looking for someone who can operate in a team, work independently, has the confidence to question and shows initiative in the work they are producing for various stakeholders. It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have tertiary qualifications and an incredible work ethic who can hit the ground running in this extremely busy role.
You will ideally have
✔ Excellent communication skills
✔ Strong Excel skills
✔ Attention to detail
To learn more please call the Chandler Macleod team in Newcastle on 4978 7777 or apply now to make an application.
- Logan City
- Part Time
- North Wonthaggi
- AU$2 - AU$29.62 per hour + super
- Full Time
- AU$51.50 - AU$52.5 per hour + Super (9.5%)