Chandler Macleod are leaders in HR and Recruitment solutions, our client based in Hanwood have turned to us to help them find a valued team member for their Feedmill Production site. This is an interesting administration and analytical role that would suit problem solvers and those who like numbers.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this purpose of this role is to accurately enter, maintain and produce precise reporting for the efficient running Feedmill.
You will also be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating data and generating the reports and invoicing pertaining to site production
- Order commodities
- Follow up on late or incorrect product deliveries
- Assist with Inventory Management requirements
- Assist with Feedmill Production Planning / programming
- Assist with Chep pallet control
- Assist with the auditing of all incoming / outgoing delivery dockets
- Assist with CoR requirements
- Liaise with Suppliers, Carriers, Growers and colleagues to ensure smooth and efficient deliveries of incoming / outgoing product
We are looking for someone who can operate in a team, work independently, has the confidence to question and shows initiative in the work they are producing.
You will ideally have:
- Fast accurate data entry skills
- Good knowledge of current software packages. In particular Excel Spreadsheet.
- Able to work unsupervised with the attention to detail
- Positive attitude
To learn more, please call the Chandler Macleod team in Griffith on 026762 9055 or apply now to make an application.
- Full Time
- Full Time
- New South Wales
- Up to AU$30 per hour + + super
- Part Time