As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS5 Intelligence Analyst on a contract for 12 Months, with potential extension.
The Intelligence Analyst, will work as part of a team by making a contribution to the development, planning and production of intelligence outputs and outcomes.
- Production of tactical Intelligence Reports from the collection, evaluation and analysis of information.
- Work closely with other intelligence professionals, operational teams and external partner agencies to ensure that intelligence outputs are supporting the strategic and operational needs of the client.
- Complying with all relevant legislation, policy and guidelines for the management of information and the use of ICT systems and tools.
- Contributes to the development of business rules, refinements and suggested avenues of analysis/investigation
- Identifying emerging intelligence risks and evolving methodologies in relation to the client's participants, partners and providers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- analyse, integrate and evaluate information to produce accurate and informative intelligence reports for treatment
- conduct formal and informal discussions with staff, customers and third parties to obtain required information
- contribute to changes in workplace practices and process improvements
- maintain working relationships a wide range of stakeholders
- provide administrative support for the team
- undertake activities to identify trends and report on control weaknesses for referral to senior staff
- update databases and to assist with developing a robust intelligence store
- use a range of analytical tools to assist in producing tactical intelligence reports
- work as an effective team member to assist in the achievement of high level business outcomes of the team
The successful candidate will be required to have (or be able to obtain and maintain) NV1 clearance.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively you can call Soham Dingare on 02 6268 9949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Australian Capital Territory