Casual Part time Contract Contract Role - 2 days per week
Start Date: ASAP start
End Date: 16 week contract from start date
Location: Hybrid of WFH & South East Water, Frankston office
Rate: Competitive Daily Rate
Chandler Macleod is proud to partner with our client, South East Water, to assist the with sourcing a part time casual resource to support the roll out of a new Health, Safety & Environment system. South East Water provide pivotal support for members of the community and are focused on providing resolutions for their customers. They provide an essential service and display a customer centric approach with a strong focus on sustainability for the future.
Key Role Requirements:
Instructional design with extensive experience developing a range of interactive resources. This includes developing;
- Interactive learning activities & videos
- Converting one-dimensional print-based materials to online versions.
- Reference resources and procedures: e.g. Quick Reference Guides and FAQs (Technical Writing)
- Must have a working knowledge of adult learning principles and how you can use this knowledge to design quality training programs
- Must have experience working with Articulate 360, Media (MP3, MP4, Video) and other file types/programs used for e-learning & performance support content development
- Min 3 years' + experience
About the project:
- The project is currently underway with a Primary Instructional Designer already in place, this role will be supporting the Primary Designer and assisting with the workload to bring the project in line with timelines.
If you believe you have the above skillset and available for an immediate start please apply online TODAY!
***Shortlisted candidates will be contacted***