We are currently recruiting for an experienced Hydrogeologist, working an 8/6 roster with our client, a leader in Iron Ore based in WA. The role represents a fantastic opportunity to cement a career with one of WA's premier mining companies..
About the Role
- FIFO from Perth WA on an 8/6 roster.
- Technical rig supervision including production, monitoring, and injection bore design.
- Hydrogeological logging of drill samples
- Supervision of pump test and earthwork crews on site.
- Undertake filed work (e.g. groundwater sampling, well installations, site reconnaissance, water level measurements, bore census)
- Data interpretation and management including test pump analysis
- Internal and regulatory reporting
- Liaison between mine planning, dewatering teams and other departments on site
- Competitive market rates with 10% Super on all hours worked
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your previous experience alongside a fabulous and friendly working environment, within a well-known and highly esteemed organisation.
What you Bring:
- Strong commitment to safety
- A degree or an equivalent tertiary qualification in Hydrogeology or related science.
- Relevant applied experience in Hydrogeology
- Exposure or knowledge of relevant hydrogeological software packages such as ArcGIS, Aqtesolv, log plot etc.
- Familiarity working with drilling, pump testing and other contractors on site.
- Strong data management and manipulation skills
- Effective communication & time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work constructively within a team.
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!