We are seeking an experienced HRBP to deliver best practice HR support, advice and programs to a diverse client group within heavy industry in regional QLD. You will be based in Brisbane's Westerns suburbs under flexible working arrangements.
You will work closely with leaders and team members to ensure the attraction, development and engagement of diverse talent capable of delivering our growth strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the updating of HR Policies and Procedures and ensure processes run ethically, smoothly and practically.
- Prepare and coordinate employment contracts and new starter onboarding
- Own the talent sourcing and selection process to ensure diverse World Class Talent is attracted and acquired
- Keep abreast of best practice and emerging industry trends
- Coordinate HR Administrative functions related to the employment life cycle - hiring, on boarding, training & development, salary review, reward and recognition, performance management and exits
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years generalist HR experience particularly in recruitment
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or Psychology
- Technology industry or Industrial experience is advantageous
- A driven, energetic, collaborative and engaging style
- Track record of partnering with a diverse client group on diverse issues across the employee life cycle, from recruitment and development to performance management and industrial relations
- Proven capabilities in interviewing, coaching, influencing, and employment law
- Results orientated; able to get thing done, hold others to account and remove risks or barriers to success.
- Join a diverse and inclusive organisation
- Initial 12-month contract
- Western suburbs location
- Some local travel involved
- An organisation who is committed to flexible working
If you would like to be considered for this position and fit the above criteria, please apply now. We are holding interviews immediately.
- Full Time
- Canning Vale
- Full Time
- New South Wales, Australia
- Up to AU$76000 per annum
- AU$1000 - AU$1050 per day