As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our client Is a leading WA energy organisation working to keep us connected here in WA. They offer a great opportunity to grow your career and help shape the future of energy in WA.
Currently they are seeking an HSE Advisor/Business Partner to join the growing team and provide expert advice to the business in various areas.
As a member of the Safety team, you will contribute to leading and supporting the business in the management of complex incident investigations. You will provide professional advice and support to managers and stakeholders ensuring minimal risk to the wider business.
This is a great culture to join where there is an inclusive and supportive team in place. You can work fairly autonomously with a choice of locations that ensure a great work/life balance.
Your hours can be flexible across your eight-hour day and there is no expectation for overtime.
Accountabilities include, however are not limited to:
Provide subject matter expertise to team members and internal business partners
- Mange or facilitate incident investigations
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive process improvements, quality, training through collaboration
- Raise awareness and promote attitudinal change to include best practice safety, environment quality and training
- Support the business to develop practical and fit for purpose solutions to address safety
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Deliver investigation findings and training where required
The successful candidate will bring strong background HSE with at least 3 years' experience of business consulting. A sound understanding of Health, Safety and Environment regulatory requirements is essential. In addition you will demonstrate a strong work ethic, be an analytical thinker, results orientated and possess exemplary communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a winning team and make a difference to the Health and Safety of the Australian workforce.