We are currently seeking a HR Consultant / Senior HR Project Officer with Generalist HR background. The role is situated in the unique community setting of Tom Price. The successful candidate could be locally based or be interested in relocating there for the duration of the assignment 6 months form Perth.
The role will require your expertise and initiative in the following areas:
- Review of HR & OSH policies (Directives)
- Develop supporting HR & OSH Procedures and Guidelines
- Create HR & OSH template libraries
- Develop a leadership / management induction program
- Develop a Cadet / Trainee / Apprenticeship Program
- Helping with some recruitment or other projects / activities
- Changing the language of documents to ensure they are more people and values centric.
- Role is paying $65 per hour + super for a 40-hour week. Mon-Fri.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Private townhouse accommodation for the duration of the role
- 6-month contract
- Flights covered at the start/ end and one return flight at 3-month mark to Perth on offer
- Ideally you will hold a HR qualification although if you are suitably experiences that may be suffice
- Government experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Supporting a company with headcount of 200
Our client is on a journey of culture transformation, so it is important that you understand culture and can think both operationally and strategically. The successful applicant will be very hands-on, and outcomes focused and can self-manage. Resilience and a positive disposition are of equal importance.
At this stage, there is no expectation of this converting to a permanent position.
This role is commencing as soon as we find the appropriate person.
If this role sounds like you please hit APPLY today.
- AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Commission + Benefits
- Full Time