Chandler Macleod is Australasia's leading provider of integrated people services, working with our clients and partners to unleash potential of our people.
We make life easier for our clients, putting their needs at the heart of what we do as we live by our values of empowerment, ownership, respect and doing the right thing.
Chandler Macleod Singleton are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator for 5 days per week for ongoing work in Muswellbrook/Hunter Valley NSW.
Role: Health and Safety Coordinator
Reports to: HSEC Manager
Days: Monday to Friday (ability to start asap)
- Provide technical advice and guidance on Work Health and Safety legislation.
- Oversee the development of a health and safety management system.
- Assist with coordinating the preparation of principal hazard management plans and associated documentation.
- Assist with incident investigations and reporting.
- Assist with project and operational risk assessments.
- Analysis of health and safety related data and identification of trends and improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the development of a site training matrix.
- Establish improved systems for hygiene monitoring and health surveillance.
- Coordinate health and safety initiatives for site.
- Help develop a safety cultural that supports the companies values.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role within the mining industry
- Underground HSE Mining Experience is a must
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Health and Safety
- Incident investigation experience (ICAM or similar)
- Auditing experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor (desirable)
- Return to work coordinator experience (desirable)
Please note this is residential role - NO FIFO or camp facilities are available and must live/have accommodation less than 1 hour from Muswellbrook.
We welcome and encourage woman, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this sounds like you and want to join our team, click the "APPLY" button now, or give our friendly team a call on (02) 6572 5900 / email: email@example.com for more information.
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Coffs Harbour
- Full Time
- New South Wales
- Up to AU$520 per day + Superannuation