Baiada have partnered with Chandler Macleod to assist them in sourcing Halal Certified Slaughterman to commence in an on-going assignment at their Beresfield based poultry processing plant.
This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with an industry leader and earn great money. Speaking of money, successful applicants will be eligible for a $1,000* retention bonus!
To be considered for the role, the successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Be a holder of a Certified Halal Slaughterman Competency Licence or be of practicing Muslim faith in order to obtain one
- Be able to supply documentation from a mosque to confirm that the applicant is of practicing Muslim faith
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Must be able to speak basic English as no translators are accessible
- Able to pass a drug, alcohol and physical assessment
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Experience working as slaughterman in meat processing advantageous but not essential
- Have a driver's licence and reliable vehicle to get to work
If you meet the requirements of the role, do not hesitate to apply! If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
$1,000* bonus eligible for new applications only who reach a minimum of 500 work hours