Chandler Macleod is Australasia's leading provider of integrated people services, working with our clients and partners to unleash potential of our people. We make life easier for our clients, putting their needs at the heart of what we do as we live by our values of empowerment, ownership, respect and doing the right thing.
Our client, is seeking a H&S Advisor to join their team for a local or FIFO opportunity based in South Australia on the Eyre Peninsula. This position will support the overall safety awareness of the work area and implement new practices to eliminate all hazards. This is for an as soon as possible start for a 4-6 week assignment.
- Review current safety practices and identify potential hazards
- Determine ways to reduce risk
- Advise a small workgroup to lift overall safety awareness and knowledge
- Liaise with external and internal health and safety authorities
- Collaborate with the work area to encourage change and eliminate all hazards
- Extensive health and safety knowledge and experience
- Strong communication & organisational skills.
- Being able to lead and influence to achieve outcomes and encourage change
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and relevant health and safety qualifications
Our ideal candidate will be someone with experience, energy, resilience and a passion to make change.
If you believe you have the necessary skills to succeed in this role. Please send through an updated resume and click 'Apply now'.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Lismore, New South Wales