Do you have experience and knowledge of the Goods and Services Tax (GST)? Looking for part-time work?
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of the GST legislative and financial environments, particularly in the areas of large public and private groups and multinational enterprises;
- Experience in providing GST consulting advice and / or GST compliance experience;
- An understanding and experience of the systems, processes and controls that are relevant to the preparation of the business activity statements;
- An understanding and experience of the structures and tax planning approaches used in large businesses
- Demonstrated experience in achieving outcomes within set time frames;
- Experience with negotiating with clients using professional judgement and knowledge to influence outcomes;
- Can help less experienced staff to make technical decisions;
- A degree in tax, accounting, commerce or law; and
3 - 5+ years' experience in the tax, accounting or law fields (ideally from a mid-tier or large firm and corporate experience is also highly regarded).
You must be an Australian Citizen to qualify for this position.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.